Complete History MCQs in English pdf- MPPSC Pre
Today we are sharing Complete History MCQs in English pdf- MPPSC Pre. This Complete History MCQs in English pdf- MPPSC Pre exam.
Ancient Egypt (c. 3100 BC – 30 BC): Known for its pharaohs, pyramids, and hieroglyphics, Ancient Egypt was one of the earliest and most enduring civilizations in human history.
Ancient Greece (c. 800 BC – 146 BC): The birthplace of democracy, philosophy, and classical arts, Ancient Greece had a significant impact on Western civilization.
Roman Empire (27 BC – 476 AD): One of the most influential and extensive empires in history, encompassing much of Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East.
The Fall of the Western Roman Empire (476 AD): Marked the end of the Ancient period and the beginning of the Middle Ages in Europe.
Viking Age (8th-11th centuries): Scandinavian seafarers known as Vikings explored, raided, and traded across Europe and beyond.
The Crusades (11th-13th centuries): A series of religious wars between Christians and Muslims over control of the Holy Land (Jerusalem).
Renaissance and Enlightenment:
Renaissance (14th-17th centuries): A cultural and intellectual movement characterized by a revival of interest in classical art, literature, and learning.
Scientific Revolution (16th-17th centuries): A period of significant advancements in science, helmed by figures like Copernicus, Galileo, and Newton.
Age of Enlightenment (17th-18th centuries): An intellectual movement promoting reason, science, and individual rights, which heavily influenced political and social thought.
American Revolution (1775-1783): The Thirteen Colonies gained independence from Britain, leading to the formation of the United States.
French Revolution (1789-1799): An era of radical social and political upheaval in France, leading to the end of the monarchy and the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Industrial Revolution (late 18th-19th centuries): A period of significant technological advancements and economic transformation, leading to urbanization and industrialization.
World War I (1914-1918): A global conflict that resulted in significant loss of life and territorial changes.
The Great Depression (1929-1939): A severe worldwide economic downturn.
World War II (1939-1945): The deadliest conflict in human history, involving major powers and leading to the Holocaust.
Cold War (1947-1991): A geopolitical tension between the United States and the Soviet Union, without direct military confrontation.
Decolonization (mid-20th century): Many colonies gained independence from European powers.
Information Age (late 20th century-present): Characterized by the rapid development of technology and the widespread use of the internet.
Please note that these are brief summaries, and there is much more to explore in each historical period. History is a vast and fascinating subject, and I encourage you to delve deeper into any particular era that interests you!
- Vajiram and Ravi Polity Handwritten Notes PDF
- Vision IAS Polity Notes PDF In Hindi
- laxmikant polity handwritten notes pdf in hindi Download
- Drishti IAS Indian Polity notes PDF in Hindi
- Indian Polity Handwritten Notes in Hindi PDF Download
- Vision IAS Indian Geography Notes PDF In Hindi
- Mahesh Barnwal Geography Book in Hindi
- Drishti IAS Indian Geography notes PDF in Hindi
- Ankur Yadav Handwritten Notes PDF Download
- Alok Ranjan Geography Handwritten Notes PDF Download
- Khan Sir History Notes PDF Download In Hindi
- Vision IAS History Notes PDF Free Download
- Drishti IAS Indian History Notes PDF In Hindi
- Modern History of India Notes PDF In English
- Indian history notes pdf download In Hindi
- History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra PDF Download
Most Important Indian History Question Answer
1. Which among the following is not a correct pair?
A. Ellora Caves – Rastrakuta Rulers
B. Mahabalipuram – Pallava Rulers
C. Khajuraho – Chandellas
D. Elephanta Caves – Mauyra Era
2. Which among the following Kavya of Sanskrit, deal with court intrigues & access to power of Chandragupta Maurya?
3. On which of the following systems of Hindu Philosophy , Shankaracharya wrote commentary in 9th century AD?
4. The eighth-century tripartite power struggle was among which of the following?
A. Cholas, Rastrakutas and Yadavas,
B. Chalukyas, Pallavas and Pandyas
C. Cholas, Pandyas and Chalukyas
D. Chalukyas, Pallavas and Yadavas
5. Which among the following is not correct?
A. The capital of pandyas was Madurai
B. The capital of Cheras was Vanchi
C. Capital of the Videha Kingdom – Mithila
D. Capital of Gahadwal Dynasty – Kannauj
6. Which king started the organization of Kumbh fair at Allahabad?
B. Dhruvasena Ii
7. Upnishads are books on :
D. Social life
8. Who was the first Indian ruler who had territory outside India?
B. Chandragupta Maurya
9. Which of the following statement is wrong?
A. Sunga dynasty was founded by pushyamitra
B. Ashoka the great Mauryan king died in 332 BC
C. Ashoka invaded the kalinga in 261 BC
D. Chandragupta Maurya earned the title of the Liberator.
10. Who among the following was worshipped during Early Vedic Civilization?
D. All the above
11. Where were the hymns of Rigveda composed?
D. Uttar Pradesh
12. Which among the following is a place in Larkana district of Sind province in Pakistan?
13. What led to the end of Indus Valley Civilization?
A. Invasion of Aryans
B. Recurrent Floods
D. All the above
14. Who was the main male God worshipped by Indus people?
A. Lord Vishnu
15. Which empire lasted the longest among the following?
A. The Palas
B. The Pratiharas
C. The Rashtrakutas
D. The Senas
16. Which of the following statement is wrong?
A. Dharmpala was the founder of Pala dynasty.
B. Vikramashila University was founded by Dharmpala ?
C. Bhoja was the founder of Pritihara Empire.
D. Krishna III was the last Rashtrakuta king.
17. Which of the following statement is/ are correct?
I. In the 326 BC Alexander invaded India.
II. Ambhi (king of TaxilA. welcomed Alexander and his men
III. Alexander died in 332 BC
A. All are correct
B. Only I, III
C. Only I, II
D. II, III
18. Who was the ruler of the kingdom between the rivers Jhelum and Chenab?
A. Alexander the Great
B. Darius III
C. King Porus
D. Chandragupta Maurya
19. Who was the last Hindu emperor of northern India?
B. Pulakesin II
20. Which of the following statement is/are correct?
I. Pulakesn I was the first ruler of the Chalukya dynasty?
II. Harshavardhana attacked the Chalukya territory during 608-642 AD?
III. Vikramaditya I died in 608 A.D.
A. All are correct
B. Only I
C. Only II,III
D. Only I, III
1. How many layers of Mohenjo-daro were found?
2. Which of the following literatures is known as Apaurusheya?
3. Out of 10 Mandals which pair is the latest?
A. 1 & 2
B. 5 & 6
C. 3 & 7
D. 1 & 10
4. Which Mandal is on the name of Vishwamitra?
5. Which is known as book of Melody?
6. Which Veda deals with magical hymn or charms of spell?
7. Economy of Vedic period was based on?
D. Cotton Cultivation
8. What is the ancient name of river Satulaj?
9. Who was the master of Gautama Buddha?
A. Alara Kalama
10. Who was the first nun of Gautama Buddha?
1. Study of inscription is called:
2. Which of the following is related to Etymology?
3. Who wrote Panchatantra?
B. Vishnu Sharma
4. Which of the following is not a religious text?
D. None of the above
5. Kalinga was situated between?
A. Godavari & Krishna
B. Mahanadi & Godavari
C. Mahanadi & Krishna
D. Krishna & Kaveri
6. What was the capital of Avanti?
7. Satavahana dynasty originated from?
A. South of Arawali
B. South of Vindhya
C. South of Satpura
D. South of Satmola
8. Which of following Chalcolithic sites comes under Ganges system?
9. Which of the following metals was not known during the Indus Valley Civilization?
10. Most depicted animal of the Indus Valley Civilization was?
More Related PDF Download
Maths Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download
English Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download
GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download
Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF >Click Here To Download
Indian Polity Free PDF >Click Here To Download
History Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Computer Topicwise Short Tricks >Click Here To Download
EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
UPSC Notes >Click Here To Download
SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download
Topic Related Pdf Download
pdfdownload.in will bring you new PDFs on Daily Bases, which will be updated in all ways and uploaded on the website, which will prove to be very important for you to prepare for all your upcoming competitive exams.
The above PDF is only provided to you by PDFdownload.in, we are not the creator of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion, or question about the same, please send us on your mail. Do not hesitate to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send suggestions in the comment box below.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/onlyupsc/