Indian Economy 500+ Important One Liner Collection PDF:- Today, we are sharing the GK PDF In Hindi Download, Indian Economy Most Important Question Answers for you. This General knowledge questions in Hindi can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. GK Ticks is very important for any Sarkari exam. This General Knowledge PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this gk question in Hindi with answer PDF by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDF DOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdf download.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing General Knowledge Questions PDF for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our GK Questions are very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, General Science, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download
History Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download
EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download
SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download
- Basic English Grammar Exercises
- 500+ Most Important GK One Liner Question and Answer in Hindi
- NCERT Book Pdf In Hindi for all Classes 12,11,10,9,8,7,6
- Mahatma Gandhi Handwritten Notes
- 500+ MOST IMPORTANT GK ONE LINER QUESTION AND ANSWER IN HINDI
- Geography Notes Class 12 | Geography PDF
- Idioms and Phrases PDF
- Current Affairs In Hindi PDF
GK Question Answers Quiz
1. Who was the first administrator-statesman to attempt planning as a means for economic development?
a) Sir CP Ramaswami Aiyyar
b) M Viswesvarayya
c) VT Krishnamachari
d) C Rajagopalachari
2. An economy is at the take off stage on its path to development when it
a) becomes stagnant
b) begins steady growth
c) is liberalized
d) gets maximum foreign aid
3. Which of the following is the basic characteristic of Oligopoly?
a) a few sellers, one buyer
b) a few sellers, many buyers
c) a few sellers, a few buyers
d) many sellers, a few buyers
4. The aim of which of the Five Year Plans was to correct the disequilibrium in the economy?
a) First Five Year Plan
b) Second Five Year Plan
c) Third Five Year Plan
d) Fourth Five Year Plan
5. Which of the following Five Year Plans recognized human development as the core of all developmental efforts?
a) Eighth Five Year Plan
b) Seventh Five Year Plan
c) Fifth Five Year Plan
d) Third Five Year Plan
6. Which of the following plans aimed at improving the standard of living?
a) Third Plan
b) Fourth Plan
c) Fifth Plan
d) Sixth Plan
7. At which of the following places was the mining of coal started in 1774?
8. In which of the following years were the cocking coals and non-cocking coal mines in India nationalized?
a) 1971 and 1972 repetitively
b) 1972 and 1973 respectively
c) 1973 and 1974 respectively
d) 1970 and 1972 respectively
9. Which Indian state has the largest number of cotton textile mills?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) West Benga
10. Minor ports like Kakinada, Machilipatnam, Bheemunipatnam, and Krishnapatnam are in which of the following states?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Andhra Pradesh