Indian Constitution Free PDF Download In English
Complete Polity and Economics Notes PDF For All Competition Exams:- Today, we are sharing an Indian Constitution Book PDF for you. This Indian Polity Notes In English PDF can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Indian Constitution Notes PDF is very important for any Sarkari exam. This General Knowledge PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this Indian Polity Question Answer PDF by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing Polity Notes in Hindi PDF for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Polity Questions are very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, General Science, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
Download General Science Notes PDF
Download Environment Notes PDF
Download English Notes PDF
Download Computer Notes PDF
Download GK Notes PDF
Download Geography Notes PDF
Download History Notes PDF
Download Maths Notes PDF
Download Reasoning Notes PDF
Indian Constitution Question
1. Who was the temporary President of the Constituent Assembly?
-Dr. Sachchidananda Sinha.
2. Who was the permanent President of the Constituent Assembly?
-Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
3. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee?
-Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
4. Who was the legal advisor of the Constituent Assembly?
-B. N. Rao.
5. How long the Constituent Assembly took to prepare the Indian Constitution, the largest in the world?
-2 year 11 month and 18 days.
6. Indian Constitution was adopted by the Government of India on?
-26 November 1949.
7. Indian Constitution was enforced by the Government of India on?
-26 January 1950.
8. Part III (article 12 – 35) of the Constitution deals with?
9. Which article contains Right to freedom of speech?
10. After which amendment Right to Property became a legal right?
11. Which Article describes the election of President?
12. The term of the president is?
13. Which Articel lays down the procedure for impeachment of the President?
14. Who is the ex-officio chairman of the Council of States (Rajya Sabha)?
15. Who is the authority to decide any dispute in connection with the election of the President and the Vice-President?
-The Supreme Court of India.
16. Who gave advice to the Government of India upon legal matters?
-Attorney General of India.
17. Who is the authority to decide whether the introduced bill is a Money Bill or not?
-Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
18. Money Bill can be introduced only in the Lok Sabha, True or False?
19. A bill which is related with revenue and expenditure of the Government is called?
20. The term of members of Rajya Sabha is?
21. How many members are nominated by the President in the Rajya Sabha?
22. How many members are nominated by the President in the Lok Sabha?
-2 members (Anglo-Indian).
23. The retirement age of the judges of the Supreme Court is?
24. The retirement age of the judges of the High Court is?
25. Which Articles provide special status to Jammu and Kashmir?
26. Under which Article powers and duties of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India are described?
-Article 149 and 150.
27. Under which Article reports of the CAG relating to the union are submitted to the President?
28. In which year Election Commission of India was established?
-25 January 1950.
29. Who was the first Vice-President of India?
30. Who was the first woman judge of the Supreme Court?
-M. Fathima Beevi.
- INDIAN POLITY NOTES PDF
- POLITICAL SCIENCE HANDWRITTEN NOTES PDF
- ECONOMICS NOTES PDF
- POLITY ONE LINER QUESTION ANSWER
- POLITY OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
- SAMVIDHAN NOTES
Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download
History Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download
EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download
SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download
Political Science Notes PDF
pdfdownload.in will bring you new PDFs on Daily Bases, which will be updated in all ways and uploaded on the website, which will prove to be very important for you to prepare for all your upcoming competitive exams.
The above PDF is only provided to you by PDFdownload.in, we are not the creator of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion, or question about the same, please send us on your mail. Do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected] or you can send suggestions in the comment box below.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/onlyupsc/
Tags :-constitution of india pdf 2020,constitution of india pdf 2021,465 articles in indian constitution pdf,constitution of india (original book),articles of indian constitution,448 articles of the indian constitution pdf,constitution of india bare act pdf,bare act constitution of india pdf 2020