English Grammar In Hindi Book Download
English Grammar in Hindi : English Grammar PDF Download:- Today, we are sharing English Grammar in Hindi Book PDF for you. This English Grammar in Hindi Book PDF can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. English Grammar PDF in Hindi Download | English Notes PDF are very important for any Sarkari exam.
This English Grammar PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this English Grammar In Hindi Book PDF by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing English Grammar PDF in Hindi Download | English Notes PDF for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Tenses in English Grammar PDF is very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
- Synonyms Antonyms List With Hindi Meaning PDF
- Idiom and Phrases PDF with Hindi Meaning Download
- KD Campus English Book Notes PDF Download In Hindi
- KD Campus English Book Notes PDF In Hindi
- English Grammar Handwritten Notes PDF in Hindi
- English Grammar PDF in Hindi
- 501 Antonyms and Synonyms Question Answer PDF
- English Class Notes PDF For TET CTET REET UPTET
One Liner English PDF Grammar Question
Q.1: Bolt from the blue
2. A complete surprise
3. Inform something bad
Q.2 : Blue blood
1.Belonging to low class society
2.Give complain in written
3.Member of high class society
4.Complain give verbally
Ans . C
Q.3 When the Principal entered the class, a student………. on the blackboard.
(b) was writing
(d) is writing
Q.4 She………TV when her husband came.
(b) was watching
(c) is watching
Q.5 In each of the following questions, find the correctly spelled word.
Q.6 1. Recommandation
Q.7 : Select Correct Word
Q.8 : Select Correct Word
Q.9 Jawaharlal spent his childhood ______ Anand Bhawan.
Q.10 The boy was cured _____ typhoid.
More PDF Download
Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download
History Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download
EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download
SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download
- Basic English Grammar Exercises
- 500+ Most Important GK One Liner Question and Answer in Hindi
- English Grammar basics PDF
- Mahatma Gandhi Handwritten Notes
- One word substitution in Hindi with Meaning and Definition
- 1000 Vocabulary Words with Meanings and Sentences PDF
- Idioms and Phrases PDF
- Current Affairs In Hindi PDF
Related Questions And Answer English Grammar PDF
1)The Chairman is ill and we’ll have to ……. the meeting for a few days.
a) put on
b) put of
c) put away
d) put off
3) He told me that he …….. watching the movie.
a) is finished
b) was finished
c) had finished
d) not finished
5) I do my work …….. carefully to make mistakes.
Directions ( Q. Nos. 6-10 ) :In questions choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word :