Computer In Hindi PDF Download
Computer In Hindi PDF Download:- Today, we are sharing a computer Book for you. This Computer In Hindi can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. computer shortcut key pdf is very important for any Sarkari exam. this Computer PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this shortcut keys for computer pdf by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing Today computer network pdf for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Tenses in English Grammar PDF is very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
Computer Knowledge One Line Linear Question
- WORM stands for? – Write Once Read Memory
- Memory unit is a part of ___ -Central Processing Unit
- _______ companies developed MS Office-2000? – Microsoft
- What is the meaning of ‗MICR‘? -Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- VIRUS stands for______ -Vital Information Resource Under Seize
- The technique that extends storage capacities of main memory beyond the actual size of the main memory is called ____ – Virtual storage
- ____________Command we can use to close the windows. – Alt+F4
- Algorithm is used ——- -To describe a set of procedure by given result is obtained
- FOXPRO is a ———. -Language
- Who is considered to the father of computers? -Charles Babbage
- ________ will connect you to the Internet? -An Internet service provider
- What software allows you to view internet sites? – A browser
- When more than one window is open, to switch to the next window—is the key combination. CTRL+F6
- Where are data and program stored when the processor uses them ? – Main memory
- ________Represents raw facts, where- as……………..is a meaningful data. – Data, information
- Saving is a process-To copy the document from memory to storage medium
- PNG stands for____ – Portable Network Graphics
- The maximum Zoom percentage in MS PowerPoint is________. -400%
- The word ‗FTP‘ stands for__ – File Transit Protocol A peer-to-peer LAN is an appropriate network architecture for____.- Home network.
- Similar to a hub in an Ethernet network, a ______ helps relay data between wireless network nodes. -Wireless access point wireless adapter
- Cell phones use ____________ to access the Internet. – Micro browser software
- In CSMA/CD, the computer sends a fixed unit of data called a(n)_______ . – Packet.
- The uniform resource locator (URL) is case sensitive in the ____. – Directory
- ASCII is a(n)________. -Encoding standard used to represent letters and characters.
- A global network made up of thousands of privately owned computers and networks is called the: -Internet.
- _____ is NOT a basic function of the operating system?- Provide the word processing system.
- _______ scrambles a message by applying a secret code?-Encryption
- The Internet began with the development of –ARPANET
- Who designed the first electronic computer – ENIAC ? -Van Neuman
- _______ is not a network? -Optical Fiber
- In MICR, C stands for?-Character
- Virtual memory is? Memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses an extended RAM
- ____ is the process of finding errors in software code? -Testing
- What is the shortcut key to “Undo” the last action in a document? -Ctrl + Z
- The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as –Firmware
- For creating a document, you use…….. Command at File Menu. -New
- Computer uses the____number system to store data and perform calculations. -Binary
- ………….. is the process of carrying out commands. -Executing
- In word, when you indent a paragraph, you….-push the text in with respect to the margin
- ASCII stands for ____. American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- ___________ is used by the browser to connect to the location of the Internet resources ? URL
- ______ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors. Formatting
- What is the permanent memory built into your computer called ? -ROM
- Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU? Changing an existing document is called _____ the document.- Editing
- What is backup?-Protecting data by copying it from the original source to a different destination
- What is a popular program for creating documents that can be read on both a PC and a Macintosh computer? -Adobe Acrobat
- An image on a computer screen is made up of a matrix of what?-Pixels
- What does dots per inch (DPI) measure? -density of the pixels ona computer screen
- What type of software creates a smaller file that is faster to transfer over the Internet? – Compression
- A unit of computer information that contains data as well as all the procedures or operations is called- An object.
- The world’s first truly cross-platform programming language is called ____. –Java
- The most widely used type of database management system is the – Relational database
- Computer Book in Hindi PDF Free Download
- 500+ Most Important GK One Liner Question and Answer in Hindi
- Basic Computer Knowledge In Hindi
- Mahatma Gandhi Handwritten Notes
- 4000 Computer Question Answers PDF
- 1000 Vocabulary Words with Meanings and Sentences PDF
- COMPUTER PDF DOWNLOAD
- Current Affairs In Hindi PDF
Questions And Answers
1. पैकमैन नामक प्रसिद्ध कंप्यूटर किस काम के लिए बना था ?
- (A) बैंक
- (B) शेयर बाजार
- (C) खेल
- (D) पुस्तक प्रकाशन
2. किसने प्रथम मेकैनिकल कैलकुलेटर का निर्माण किया था ?
- (A) जॉन माउक्ली
- (B) ब्लेज पास्कल
- (C) हावर्ड आइकन
- (D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
3. किसने पंच कार्ड का आरंभ किया ?
- (A) जैक्वार्ड
- (B) पावरस
- (C) पास्कल
- (D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
4. कंप्यूटर के बुनियादी संरचना का विकास किया था ?
- (A) जॉन माउक्ली
- (B) जैक्वार्ड
- (C) चार्ल्स बैबेज
- (D) ब्लेज पास्कल
5. इनमें से कौन सबसे बड़ा, सबसे तेज और सबसे महँगा कंप्यूटर है ?
- (A) सुपर कंप्यूटर
- (B) लैपटॉप
- (C) पर्सनल कंप्यूटर
- (D) नोट बुक
6. सामान्य रूप से प्रयुक्त किया जाने वाला कंप्यूटर है ?
- (A) डिजिटल कंप्यूटर
- (B) ऑप्टिकल कंप्यूटर
- (C) हाइब्रिड कंप्यूटर
- (D) एनालॉग कंप्यूटर
7. CRAY क्या है ?
- (A) माइक्रो कंप्यूटर
- (B) मेनफ्रेम कंप्यूटर
- (C) मिनी कंप्यूटर
- (D) सुपर कंप्यूटर
8. मल्टी प्रोग्रामिंग का प्रयोग किस पीढ़ी के कंप्यूटर से शुरू हुआ था ?
- (A) प्रथम पीढ़ी
- (B) द्वितीय पीढ़ी
- (C) तृतीय पीढ़ी
- (D) चतुर्थ पीढ़ी
9. विश्व का सबसे पहला सुपर कंप्यूटर कब बना ?
- (A) 1981
- (B) 1980
- (C) 1976
- (D) 1995
10. भारत में निर्मित प्रथम कंप्यूटर का क्या नाम है ?
- (A) आर्यभट्ट
- (B) सिद्धार्थ
- (C) अशोक
- (D) बुद्ध