Computer Questions PDF
Computer Handwritten Notes PDF:- Today, we are sharing a computer Book PDF for you. This Computer Objective Questions can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. computer shortcut key pdf is very important for any Sarkari exam. this Computer PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this shortcut keys for computer pdf by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing Today computer network pdf for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Tenses in English Grammar PDF is very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
Computer One Line Liner Question
- Does WORM stand for? – Write Once Read Memory
- The memory unit is a part of ___ -Central Processing Unit
- _______ companies developed MS Office-2000? – Microsoft
- What is the meaning of ‗MICR‘? -Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- VIRUS stands for______ -Vital Information Resource Under Seize
- The technique that extends storage capacities of main memory beyond the actual size of the main memory is called ____ – Virtual storage
- ____________Command we can use to close the windows. – Alt+F4
- The algorithm is used ——- -To describe a set of the procedure by the given result is obtained
- FOXPRO is a ———. -Language
- Who is considered to the father of computers? -Charles Babbage
- ________ will connect you to the Internet? -An Internet service provider
- What software allows you to view internet sites? – A browser
- When more than one window is open, to switch to the next window—is the key combination. CTRL+F6
- Where are data and programs stored when the processor uses them? – Main memory
- ________Represents raw facts, where- as……………..is meaningful data. – Data, information
- Saving is a process-To copy the document from memory to storage medium
- PNG stands for____ – Portable Network Graphics
- The maximum Zoom percentage in MS PowerPoint is________. -400%
- The word ‗FTP‘ stands for__ – File Transit Protocol A peer-to-peer LAN is an appropriate network architecture for____.- Home network.
- Similar to a hub in an Ethernet network, a ______ helps relay data between wireless network nodes. -Wireless access point wireless adapter
- Cell phones use ____________ to access the Internet. – Micro browser software
- In CSMA/CD, the computer sends a fixed unit of data called a(n)_______ . – Packet.
- The uniform resource locator (URL) is case sensitive in the ____. – Directory
- ASCII is a(n)________. -Encoding standard used to represent letters and characters.
- A global network made up of thousands of privately owned computers and networks are called the: -Internet.
- _____ is NOT a basic function of the operating system?- Provide the word processing system.
- _______ scrambles a message by applying a secret code?-Encryption
- The Internet began with the development of –ARPANET
- Who designed the first electronic computer – ENIAC? -Von Neuman
- _______ is not a network? -Optical Fiber
- In MICR, C stands for?-Character
- Virtual memory is? Memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses an extended RAM
- ____ is the process of finding errors in software code? -Testing
- What is the shortcut key to “Undo” the last action in a document? -Ctrl + Z
- The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as –Firmware
- For creating a document, you use…….. Command at File Menu. -New
- The computer uses the____number system to store data and perform calculations. -Binary
- ………….. is the process of carrying out commands. -Executing
- In a word, when you indent a paragraph, you….-push the text in with respect to the margin
- ASCII stands for ____. American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- ___________ is used by the browser to connect to the location of the Internet resources? URL
- ______ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors. Formatting
- What is the permanent memory built into your computer called? -ROM
- Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU? Changing an existing document is called _____ the document.- Editing
- What is backup?-Protecting data by copying it from the original source to a different destination
- What is a popular program for creating documents that can be read on both a PC and a Macintosh computer? -Adobe Acrobat
- An image on a computer screen is made up of a matrix of what?-Pixels
- What do the dots per inch (DPI) measure? -the density of the pixels on the computer screen
- What type of software creates a smaller file that is faster to transfer over the Internet? – Compression
- A unit of computer information that contains data as well as all the procedures or operations is called- An object.
- The world’s first truly cross-platform programming language is called ____. –Java
- The most widely used type of database management system is the – Relational database
- Computer Book in Hindi PDF Free Download
- 500+ Most Important GK One Liner Question and Answer in Hindi
- Basic Computer Knowledge In Hindi
- Mahatma Gandhi Handwritten Notes
- 4000 Computer Question Answers PDF
- 1000 Vocabulary Words with Meanings and Sentences PDF
- COMPUTER PDF DOWNLOAD
- Current Affairs In Hindi PDF
Computer Questions And Answers
1. कंप्यूटर के आविष्कारक कौन हैं ?
- (A) वॉन न्यूमेन
- (B) जे एस किल्बी
- (C) चार्ल्स बैबेज
- (D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
2. सबसे पहला कंप्यूटर का नाम क्या था ?
- (A) ATARIS
- (B) ENIAC
- (C) TANDY
- (D) NOVELLA
3. आधुनिक कम्प्यूटर की खोज सर्वप्रथम कब हुई ?
- (A) 1949
- (B) 1951
- (C) 1946
- (D) 1947
4. कम्प्यूटर के क्षेत्र में महान क्रांति कब से आई ?
- (A) 1977
- (B) 2000
- (C) 1955
- (D) 1960
5. कंप्यूटर का हिन्दी नाम क्या है ?
- (A) गणना करनेवाला
- (B) संगणक
- (C) हिसाब लगानेवाला
- (D) परिगणक
6. कंप्यूटर साक्षरता दिवस कब मनाया जाता है ?
- (A) 5 दिसम्बर
- (B) 14 दिसम्बर
- (C) 22 दिसम्बर
- (D) 2 दिसम्बर
7. CPU का पूर्ण रूप क्या है ?
- (A) Central Processing Unit
- (B) Central Problem Unit
- (C) Central Processing Union
- (D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
8. इनमें से कौन सर्च इंजन नहीं है ?
- (A) Google
- (B) Yahoo
- (C) Baidu
- (D) Wolfram Alpha
9. निम्न में कौन इनपुट इकाई है ?
- (A) माऊस
- (B) की-बोर्ड
- (C) स्कैनर
- (D) इनमें से सभी
10. 1 किलोबाइट (KB) कितने बाइट के बराबर होते है ?
- (A) 1024 बाइट
- (B) 1024 मेगाबाइट
- (C) 1024 गीगाबाइट
- (D) इनमें से कोई नहीं