Political Science Notes PDF
Complete Polity and Economics Notes And PDF For All Competition Exams:- Today, we are sharing an Indian Polity Book PDF for you. This Indian Polity Notes In Hindi PDF can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Indian Polity Notes PDF is very important for any Sarkari exam. This General Knowledge PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this Indian Polity Question Answer PDF by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing Polity Notes in Hindi PDF for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Polity Questions are very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, General Science, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
Download General Science Notes PDF
Download Environment Notes PDF
Download English Notes PDF
Download Computer Notes PDF
Download GK Notes PDF
Download Geography Notes PDF
Download History Notes PDF
Download Maths Notes PDF
Download Reasoning Notes PDF
- INDIAN POLITY NOTES PDF
- POLITICAL SCIENCE HANDWRITTEN NOTES PDF
- ECONOMICS NOTES PDF
- POLITY ONE LINER QUESTION ANSWER
- POLITY OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
- SAMVIDHAN NOTES
One Liner Related Indian Polity In Hindi PDF
- Question – Which Constitution Amendment Act made the Directive Principles of State Policy more effective than Fundamental Rights? Answer – 42nd Constitution Amendment Act (1976)
- Question – Which President of India got elected after obtaining his fixed quota as a result of counting of votes of ‘Second Preference’? Answer – V.V. Giri
- Question – Under which Article of the Constitution is there a financial emergency? Answer – Article 360
- Question – Which citizenship does the Indian Constitution provide? Answer: Single citizenship
- Question – At which place was the first Panchayati Raj system inaugurated by Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 2 October 1959? Answer – Nagaur (Rajasthan)
- Question – What is the quorum of Lok Sabha for the total number of members? Answer – 1/10
- Question – Who approves and revises the Five Year Plan? Answer: National Development Council
- Question – Who appoints ministers at the state level? Answer – Governor
- Question – Who has the right to form a new state or change the border? Answer: To Parliament
- Question – By whom is the Lok Sabha dissolved in India? Answer – by the President in consultation with the Prime Minister
- Question – In the Indian constitution, the executive power of the Union is enshrined in Answer – President
- Question – When was Rajya Sabha first formed? Answer: 3 April 1952
- Question – If a member of Parliament is absent in the House without prior permission of his Speaker, then his / her position is declared vacant? Answer – 60 days
- Question – Who chooses the Speaker of Lok Sabha? Answer: Members of Lok Sabha
- Question – Do Union Territories also send their representatives in Rajya Sabha? Answer – Yes, send.
- Question – Who is the constitutional head of the Central Government? Answer – President
- Question – Who is directed the election-related controversy? Answer – To Supreme Court
- Question – Which Constitution Amendment Act was abolished by the Privileges and privileges of the country kings? Answer – By 26th Amendment Act
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download||SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
Political Science Notes PDF
Polity Questions And Answers
1. Who presides over the joint sitting of Parliament?
(A) Prime Minister
(C) Speaker of Lok Sabha
(D) Chief Minister
2. When were the fundamental duties included in the Indian Constitution?
3. Which section gives reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes in Parliament and State Legislatures?
(A) Section 23
(B) Section 17
(C) Section 29/2
(D) Section 330 and 332
4. What percentage of seats are reserved for women in the Panchayati Raj system?
5. In India, the cabinet is collectively accountable?
(B) Lok Sabha
6. What does a secular nation mean?
(A) Anti-religious nation
(B) Religious nations
(C) Unreligious nation
(D) Religious nation
7. In modern times, the only means of law is?
8. Which is not a political right?
(A) Right to attain public office
(B) Right to vote
(C) Right to education
(D) Right to participate in elections
9. To whom will the President present his resignation in India?
(A) Vice President
(B) Prime Minister
(C) Chief Justice of India
(D) Speaker of Lok Sabha
10. Which Schedule of the Constitution has 22 regional languages included?