Basic English Grammar Exercises
Basic English Grammar Exercises:- Today, we are sharing an English Grammar book in PDF for you. This Basic English Grammar can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. English grammar book lucent is very important for any Sarkari exam. This English Grammar PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this English grammar book best by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing English Grammar PDF for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Tenses in English Grammar PDF is very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
One Liner Related English PDF Grammar
Directions (1 – 5): Each of the following sentences is divided into four parts. Any of the parts may contain an error. Select the part that has an error. Select option (d), if you find no error in the sentence. Ignore punctuation errors if any.
1. My sisters-in-law (a)/ who live in Bangalore (b)/ have come to stay with us. (c)/ No error (d)
2. A woman who always (a)/ connives on the mistakes (b)/ of her children is their worst enemy. (c)/ No error (d)
3. As the celebration was going (a)/ we noticed Mrs. Sharma fall back (b)/ in her chair gasping for breath. (c)/ No error (d)
4. Transporting goods by (a)/ air is cheaper (b)/ than land. (c)/ No error (d)
5. She, you and I (a)/ will manage the (b)/ workflow together. (c)/ No error (d)
Directions (6 – 10): Choose the option that completes the sentence most meaningfully and appropriately.
6. They recognize that problems that were too big to crack in the past can now be solved precisely because of _____________, algorithms and sensors.
7. According to the last population ____________, globally India has the largest illiterate population.
8. A transparent regulatory environment, clarity on applicability of existing tax Laws, less __________ by State and minimum restriction or regulation are the key takeaways from the Startup launch.
9. A Limited Liability Partnership, popularly known as LLP combines the advantages of both the Company and Partnership into a single form of organization and offers a ___________ structure.
10. The e-commerce market has grown exponentially and evolved as a leading source of the much needed foreign ___________ required by our economy.
Answer: c)English Question Answer Notes
Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download
History Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download
EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download
SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download
Download PDF-1 Click Here
- Basic English Grammar Exercises
- 500+ Most Important GK One Liner Question and Answer in Hindi
- English Grammar basics PDF
- Mahatma Gandhi Handwritten Notes
- One word substitution in Hindi with Meaning and Definition
- 1000 Vocabulary Words with Meanings and Sentences PDF
- Idioms and Phrases PDF
- Current Affairs In Hindi PDF
Related Questions And Answer English Grammar PDF
1)The Chairman is ill and we’ll have to ……. the meeting for a few days.
a) put on
b) put of
c) put away
d) put off
3) He told me that he …….. watching the movie.
a) is finished
b) was finished
c) had finished
d) not finished
5) I do my work …….. carefully to make mistakes.
Directions ( Q. Nos. 6-10 ) :In questions choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word :