Advance Maths Book PDF in Hindi

Vedic Math Book PDF in Hindi

Advance Maths Book PDF In Hindi Download

Advance Maths Book PDF In Hindi:- Today, we are sharing the Advance Maths Book PDF In Hindi for you. This Advance Maths Book In Hindi PDF can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Mathematics notes are very important for any Sarkari exam. This Maths PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this Maths Formula by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.

pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing Advance Maths Book PDF  for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Arithmetic Maths Notes PDF is very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, HistoryGeneral Science, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.

Download GK Notes 

General Knowledge PDF in Hindi:  GK PDF

Top 5000+ GK Questions PDF:  Click Here

 

One Liner Related Maths Quantitative Aptitude Book

  1. रेखा गणित शिक्षण की सबसे उपयुक्त विधि है।  –  आगमन विधि
  2. कौन सी विधि में छात्र अधिक सक्रिय रहते हैं एवं इसके द्वारा नवीन तथ्यों की खोज की जाती है।  – प्रयोगशाला विधि
  3. ” दशगीतिका” गणित ग्रंथ के लेखक हैं।  – आर्यभट्ट
  4. गणित विषय की पाठ्यपुस्तक किस विधि पर आधारित होकर लिखी जाती है।  –  संश्लेषण विधि
  5. विद्यालयों में गणित शिक्षा का मुख्य उद्देश्य है।  –  बच्चों की सोच का गणितीयकरण करना
  6. रेखा गणित को किसने व्यवस्थित रूप प्रदान किया। –  ब्रह्मगुप्त
  7. प्राथमिक कक्षाओं में गिनती सिखाने के लिए किसका प्रयोग उपयुक्त होता है।  – अबेकस
  8. प्राथमिक स्तर पर गणित शिक्षा का महत्व होता है।  –  व्यवहारिक
  9. स्कूली शिक्षा में गणित का मुख्य लक्ष्य होता है।  – बच्चों के विचार प्रक्रिया का गणितीय करण
  10. Curriculum for 10 years school किसके द्वारा प्रकाशित किया गया।  – NCRT
  11. गणित शिक्षण का वास्तविक उद्देश्य ज्ञान प्राप्त करना नहीं वरन शक्ति प्रदान करना है किसने कहा।  – डटन
  12. बहुत सारी गणित जानने के बजाय यह जानना अधिक उपयोगी है कि गणितीय करण कैसे किया जाए  किसने कहा। –  डेबिट व्हीलर
  13. गणितीय ज्ञान का प्रमुख रूप से उपयोग किस विषय में होता है।  –  विज्ञान
  14. ” इकाई उपागम” किस गणितज्ञ से संबंधित है।  –  मोरिसन
  15. “जो छात्र गणित नहीं समझते हैं वह पाठशाला में प्रवेश नहीं पा सकते हैं” किसका कथन है। – प्लेटो
  16. गणित शिक्षण विधि के किस विधि द्वारा कमजोर छात्रों को ज्यादा लाभ मिलता है।  – संश्लेषण विधि
  17. गणित शिक्षण की कौन सी विधि तार्किक प्रतिपादन की विधि है।  –  संश्लेषण विधि
  18. किस विधि द्वारा अर्जित ज्ञान स्थाई होता है।  – विश्लेषण विधि
  19. किस विधि द्वारा प्राप्त गणित शिक्षण छात्रों में आत्मविश्वास एवं आत्मा निरूता की भावना उत्पन्न करती है।  – आगमन विधि द्वारा
  20. किसका कथन है की” शिक्षक शिक्षण उपकरणों के माध्यम से शिक्षण को स्थाई और रोचक बना देता है’।  –  मेकन तथा  राबईस



Download PDF

Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download
History  Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download
EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download
SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download

Download PDF-1 Click Here

ये भी देखे – सामन्य विज्ञानं के सर्वश्रेष्ठ नोट्स




Maths Quantitative Aptitude Questions Answers

1. A batsman scored 110 runs which included 3 boundaries and 8 sixes. What percent of his total score did he make by running between the wickets?

A. 45%

B. 45 5/11%

C. 54 6/11%

D. 55%

Answer: Option B

Explanation:

Number of runs made by running = 110 – (3 x 4 + 8 x 6)

= 110 – (60)

= 50.

 Required percentage = 50 /110 x 100 % = 45 5 /11%

Q:2 In an election between two candidates, one got 55% of the total valid votes, 20% of the votes were invalid. If the total number of votes was 7500, the number of valid votes that the other candidate got, was :

A) 2500 B) 2700

C) 2900 D) 3100

 Answer & Explanation Answer: B) 2700

Explanation:

Total number of votes = 7500 

Given that 20% of Percentage votes were invalid

 => Valid votes = 80%

 Total valid votes = 7500*(80/100) 

1st candidate got 55% of the total valid votes. 

Hence the 2nd candidate should have got 45% of the total valid votes 

=> Valid votes that 2nd candidate got = total valid votes x (45/100) 

7500*(80/100)*(45/100) = 2700

Q3:If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 is the same as :

A) 4% of a B) 6% of a

C) 8% of a D) 10% of a

 Answer & Explanation Answer: A) 4% of a

Explanation:

20% of a = b 

=> (20/100) * a = b 

b% of 20 =(b/100) x 20 = [(20a/100)  / 100] x 20= 4a/100 = 4% of a.

Q4: Fresh fruit contains 68% water and dry fruit contains 20% water. How much dry fruit can be obtained from 100 kg of fresh fruits?

A) 20 B) 30

C) 40 D) 50

 Answer & Explanation Answer: C) 40

Explanation:

The fruit content in both the fresh fruit and dry fruit is the same.

Given, fresh fruit has 68% water.so the remaining 32% is fruit content. weight of fresh fruits is 100kg

Dry fruit has 20% water.so the remaining 80% is fruit content. let weight if dry fruit is y kg.

Fruit % in fresh fruit = Fruit% in dry fruit 

Therefore, (32/100) x 100 = (80/100 ) x y 

we get, y = 40 kg.

Q: A student multiplied a number by 3/5 instead of 5/3, What is the percentage error in the calculation?

A) 54 % B) 64 %

C) 74 % D) 84 %

 Answer & Explanation Answer: B) 64 %

Explanation:

Let the number be x.

Then, ideally, he should have multiplied by x by 5/3. Hence Correct result was x * (5/3)= 5x/3. 

By mistake, he multiplied x by 3/5. Hence the result with error  = 3x/5 

Then, error = (5x/3 – 3x/5) = 16x/15 

Error %  = (error/True value) * 100 = [(16/15) * x/(5/3) * x] * 100 = 64 %




 

pdfdownload.in will bring you new PDFs on Daily Bases, which will be updated in all ways and uploaded on the website, which will prove to be very important for you to prepare for all your upcoming competitive exams.

The above PDF is only provided to you by PDFdownload.in, we are not the creator of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion, or question about the same, please send us on your mail. Do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected] or you can send suggestions in the comment box below.

Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.

  1. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/onlyupsc/

Tags :-platform math book pdf in hindi,rukmini prakashan math books pdf free download in hindi,advance maths topic in hindi,rukmini prakashan books pdf free download in hindi,competition math pdf,rukmini railway math book pdf,maths in hindi,एडवांस मैथ्स टॉपिक

Author: pdfdownload.in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.