Tenses in English Grammar
Today, we are sharing Tenses in English Grammar for you. This English PDF Notes can prove to be important for the preparation of upcoming government exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. English Grammar notes is very important for any Sarkari exam. This English Grammar PDF is being provided to you free of charge, which you can DOWNLOAD by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this PDF by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on PDFDOWNLOAD.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
pdfdownload.in is an online educational website, where we are sharing English Grammar PDF for free DOWNLOAD for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LIC, and many other exams. Our Tenses in English Grammar PDF is very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams. Our PDF will help you prepare for any SARKARI EXAM.
One Liner English Grammar Rules PDF Download
1. ____________ is the synonym of “contemplate”.
A. Circle B. Pattern C. Think about D. Model
Ans : C. Think about
2. The antonym of “reveal” is __________.
A. Hide B. Tell C. Disclose D. Show
Ans : A. Hide
3. Identify the meaning of the idiom – “To beat around the bush.”\
A. Not speaking directly about the issue
B. Searching for a lost object
C. Speaking correctly
D. Not taking a decision
Ans : A. Not speaking directly about the issue
4. The sentence given below contains one or more mistakes. Identify the correct sentence.
“Learning the French is not easy.”
A. Learning French is not easy.
B. Learning of the French is not easy.
C. French learning is not easy.
D. It is not easy learning the French.
Ans : A. Learning French is not easy.
5. Complete the sentence by choosing the correct form of the verb given in brackets.
Tommy _____ (leave) the place only when Rohit came back.
A. will leave B. left C. leaves D. leave
Ans : Left
6. ____________ is the synonym of “Assignment”.
A. Task B. Leave C. Quit D. Resign
Ans : A. Task
7. The antonym of “conflict” is __________.
A. War B. Competition C. Peace D. Collision
Ans : C. Peace
8. Identify the meaning of the idiom – “Cry over spilt milk.”
A. Worrying about losses that may occur
B. Crying that somebody has hurt with harsh words
C. Pleading and asking excuse for a wrong action
D. Complaining about a loss from the past
Ans : D. Complaining about a loss from the past
9. The sentence given below contains one or more mistakes. Identify the correct sentence.
“I brought a costly watch for sister.”
A. I brought a costly watch for my watch.
B. I bought a costly watch for my sister.
C. I had brought a costly watch for my sister.
D. I had got a costly watch for sister.
Ans : B. I bought a costly watch for my sister.
10. Complete the sentence by choosing the correct form of the verb given in brackets.
The police ________ (know) who the culprit was.
A. know B. knows C. has known D. knew
Ans : D. knew
GK Question Answer Notes
Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download
History Free PDF > Click Here To Download
Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download
EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download
UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download
SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download
Download PDF-1 Click Here
ये भी देखे – सामन्य विज्ञानं के सर्वश्रेष्ठ नोट्स
- Basic English Grammar Exercises
- 500+ Most Important GK One Liner Question and Answer in Hindi
- English Grammar basics PDF
- Mahatma Gandhi Handwritten Notes
- One word substitution in Hindi with Meaning and Definition
- 1000 Vocabulary Words with Meanings and Sentences PDF
- Idioms and Phrases PDF
- Current Affairs In Hindi PDF
Related Questions And Answer English Grammar PDF
1)The Chairman is ill and we’ll have to ……. the meeting for a few days.
a) put on
b) put of
c) put away
d) put off
3) He told me that he …….. watching the movie.
a) is finished
b) was finished
c) had finished
d) not finished
Directions ( Q. Nos. 6-10 ) :In questions choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word :